How to Install
1. Open Lightroom, then under the main Lightroom menu select Preferences (you can also click CTRL+COMMA on Windows – or – COMMAND+COMMA on Macs to open the Preferences window).
2. A screen will pop up and there you’ll make sure the Presets tab is selected.
3. Click on the “Show Lightroom Presets Folder” button.
4. Double click on the Lightroom folder.
5. Then double click on Develop Presets folder.
6. Unzip the Water & Light Presets folder that you purchased and copy or drag the entire folder into the Develop Presets folder.
7. Close Lightroom and then open it again. You’ll be ready to roll!
Note: Various video tutorials for installing Lightroom Presets are available on YouTube for installing presets if you prefer to watch it being done.